A seamless, stretchable tube made from breathable fabric. The waistband is designed to fit around the mid-torso area and positioned to fit the wearer to conceal and support the surgical site or ostomy bag without restricting flow. It can be worn day and night if needed.
Bund properties include:
- Intimacy - Discreetly conceals surgical site or ostomy pouch
- Privacy in the changing room, feel safe nothing is visible when undressing
- Swim - worn under regular swimwear to keep everything in place
- OVERNIGHT - Sleep sound and safe with the waistband keeping everything in place
- Sport - keeps your device secure and prevents it from moving during activities
- Can be paired with boxers or briefs for extra support
- FASHION FRIENDLY - Cropped t-shirts and hipster pants can make it difficult to hide your stoma. The waistband is the solution.
- Reduce stoma pulling sensation
- Breathable material means sweat can be wicked away, keeping your skin cool and dry.
- Seamless garment means no uncomfortable pressure points
- Silicone grip in the hems to keep the waistband in place
This is a Level 1 lightweight support garment
!More information!Washing instructions:
Material composition (approx.):