A firmer support boxer ideal for treating a small/medium hernia or for extra support during training. Overcome many of the common difficulties of living with an ostomy, hernia, incontinence or post-surgical wounds. Soft, medium support, comfortable enough to wear all day, every day without constricting the stoma.
Only available in high waist and size S/MM/LL/XL.
Boxer features include:
- Gives a smoother body shape
- Holds incontinence pads firmly in place and reduces odor build-up
- Useful to gently support postoperative wounds and dressings
- Reduce ostomy bag bloat with gentle compression that helps release gases
- Relieves hernia symptoms
- Reduce the risk of developing a hernia as clinical studies show that wearing Comfizz support garments has significantly reduced the incidence of hernia. BJN March 2014
- Breathable material keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Improves the adhesion of the bag, reducing potential leaks
- Reduce ostomy bag pulling
- Enjoy sports with added support, security and confidence in activities
- Increased comfort as it is virtually seamless with no annoying labels and soft two-way stretch material
Note that this is a unisex boxer, so there is no pant opening. Men generally either pull the boxers down or use the stretch leg.
Material Composition (Approx):