Wearing premium support to overcome many common issues faced living with an ostomy, ACE or incontinence pad.
The boxer shorts offer gentle all-round support and are stylish, practical and comfortable with short legs. The high-waisted boxers fit over the ACE site or stoma and secure the pouch without impeding flow. Discreetly holds discs in place. Almost invisible under clothing, allowing complete freedom of movement. Forget your medical problems and get on with life.
Modern design and colors for younger customers.
Benefits and features of Junior Level 1 support wear:
- Gives a smoother body shape, hides those lumps and bumps
- Overnight you can sleep if you want to sleep peacefully
- Sport – can provide extra support, security and confidence during activities
- Breathable material keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Improves bag adhesion, potentially reducing leaks
- Gentle compression aids gas release and reduces bag bloat and secure pillow support
- Nearly seamless, super chic modern styling.
- Helps you forget about your medical problems and regain your confidence
We understand the need to feel "normal" after surgery. No one wants to be reminded to be different by having to wear 'medical' garments and so our brand has created the most comfortable and stylish support wear available. Our goal is to create comfort, freedom and confidence. We help you live your life.
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is some overlap between sizes. Also, consider your personal preferences for how tight you want to wear your garments.
Size Guide Europe