A seamless, elastic tube made from the same breathable fabric as the boxer shorts and briefs. The waistband is designed to fit around the mid-torso area and conforms to the wearer to conceal and support the ACE site or ostomy bag without restricting flow. It can be used all day and all night if necessary
Benefits and features of Junior Level 1 support apparel
- Dressing rooms: hides the location of CA or stoma and gives dignity and confidence
- Swimming: can be worn under normal swimwear for normal safety
- Overnight: sleeping sound while everything fits well
- Sport: Keeps your device secure and prevents it from moving during activities
- Fashion: Flat pants are no longer an issue
Can be paired with level 1 boxers or briefs for extra support
We understand the need to feel "normal" after surgery. No one wants to be reminded to be different by having to wear 'medical' garments and so our brand has created the most comfortable and stylish support wear available.
Our goal is to create comfort, freedom and trust. We help you live your life
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is some overlap between sizes. Also, consider your personal preferences for how tight you want to wear your garments.
Size Guide Europe