Ostomy / stoma assist jammer for men
decent high waist swimwear
- Swim safely as the high-waisted jammers support and conceal the ostomy bag and protect you while you swim. They help hold your tummy and give you a smoother body profile.
- Experience supreme comfort and total freedom of movement thanks to the near-seamless construction, double-sided stretch and the absence of annoying internal labels.
- Reduce pulling, reduce leaks and improve ostomy bag adhesion by wearing Comfizz's high-waist jammers, designed to fit comfortably over your stoma or surgical site.
- Achieve a smoother body shape without restricting stoma flow. Gentle compression of the stretch fabric can help remove gas from your bag, reducing the risk of bloating.
- Reduce the risk of developing a hernia as clinical studies show that wearing Comfizz support garments prevents many hernias, particularly during physical activities such as swimming, BJN March 2014
Enjoy your swim with renewed confidence because Comfizz's high-waist jammers give you everything you need to feel confident and confident. The high waist design sits over and over your stoma, discreetly hiding it from view. The two-way stretch material provides gentle compression, essential for supporting the muscles around the vulnerable stoma/herniation site, and keeps the pouch securely in place for your added confidence. The simple design replicates the professional boxer style boxers to help you look and feel good. Available in classic black and ocean blue.
Attention: only a limited number of products in blue color! (also sold out on eBay) delayed delivery date. Please take this into account when ordering.
Size Guide our size Europe
Help on men's swimwear sizes
Waist Size US - Size UK Size
76 – 81 | XS | 3
80-85 | S | 4
86 – 91 | M | 5
92 – 97 | L | 6
98 – 103 | XL |7
104 – 109 | XXL | 8th
110-115 | 3XL | 9
Swimwear size: This is how it is measured
All you need to measure properly is a tape measure with a length of 150 or 200 cm. When measuring, the tape should be placed loosely around the body and not cut into the skin. The abdomen should not be drawn in when taking measurements. Ideally, another person will help you to take the measurements correctly on a relaxed body. Is measured:
Body height in cm: The body length is measured barefoot from the sole to the top of the head.
Waist circumference (waist) in cm: The body circumference is measured at the narrowest point of the waist, which is most often just above the navel. In order to get a clean measurement for the natural waist line, the stomach should not be pulled in under any circumstances.
Attention: when measuring, also take into account the lining layer!!
Material Composition (Approx):