Ladies support vest level 1
Offers gentle all-round support.
Wear premium support to help you overcome many of the common difficulties of living with an ostomy or post-surgical wounds. Soft, gentle support, comfortable enough to wear all day without impeding the flow of a stoma.
A brand new discovery in support wear for post ops and ostates
the first of its kind. At last you can experience gentle, gentle support for your mid-torso region and stoma integrated into a practical, stylish vest. Ideal for supporting any stoma site, but especially helpful for multiple stomas, hernias, or high-seated stomas that are difficult to support with underwear. Also ideal for supporting post-operative surgical sites and dressings.
The women's vest is feminine with adjustable straps for a perfect fit.
You can also use the vest as a bra. Nice and soft to make it
also ideal for post-breast surgeries. The seamless construction and breathable material makes it perfect for wearing everything
Day after day. All in one support and form.
Support vest features include:
- Comfortable support in a practical, stylish vest
- Keeps skin cool, dry and comfortable.
- Hernia Symptom Relief.
- Secure surgical dressings
- Improves the adhesion of the ostomy bag, reducing leakage
- Smooth body shape.
- Reduces drag sensation.
- Gentle compression aids gas release and reduces bag bloat.
- Virtually seamless, no irritating labels.
- Forget about your stoma and improve your confidence.
- Does not affect the flow of the stoma.
- A longer length prevents the vest from riding up
Size Guide Europe
32/36 | 36/38/40 | 38/40/42/44 | 48/50/52/54
NOTE: The sizes of the pink and turquoise vests are smaller.
Due to the nature of the fabric and its two-way stretch, there is some overlap between sizes. Also, consider your personal preferences for how tight you want to wear your garments. This style vest is something more than the black and white models. If you are on the upper end of a size, going up is recommended.